Get In Touch
01782 701597 | 07500 621150
Get In Touch
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Stoke-on-Trent & Newcastle-under-Lyme
Request Your FREE Quote by filling in your details below and we will get back to you asap!
carpet cleaners in stoke on trent
Welcome to AC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
We are a local run professional Carpet, Upholstery and sofa cleaners company. Operating in Stoke on Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme and rest of Staffordshire serving both domestic & commercial. We specialise in providing a friendly service achieving excellent results using years of industry knowledge & training that have been acquired from extensive courses & working alongside with some of the best Cleaner technicians in the country.
We pride ourselves in looking after our customers because you are all that matters and making sure we go the extra mile to do a highly professional job with hopes of you telling friends and family. We boast a excellent second to none aftercare making us one the leading companies in the local area of stoke and newcastle-under-lyme. We also offer leather restoration & repairs plus flood restoration & flood damage work.
Enjoy the website there is tons of useful information on how best to maintain your carpets and soft furnishings! Also all the insights into what we’re about and how we are right for the job…
- Just as our clothes need regular cleaning to keep them fresh and hygienic, carpets and upholstered furniture need to be maintained in the same way. Regular cleaning ensures the removal of this soiling, along with any potentially harmful bacteria, in a safe and practical way
Proud to be most reviewed 5 Star cleaning company
* Trained Technicians *
* Residential & Commercial *
* Tried & Tested across Staffordshire *
* We won’t be beaten on Quality *
* Insured & Public Liability Cover *
* 100’s of happy customer reviews *
* Professional Carpet Cleaners *
* Don’t price shop with your home! Care for it the way we do *
We offer a variety of services and able to offer the choice of the four leading cleaning methods currently being used in the Industry:
- Dry compound cleaning
- very low moisture cleaning
- low moisture
- hot water extraction
That can be anything from sofas & chairs cleaning, mattresses, mats & rugs, curtains, car seats & more.
Making us unique as we are able to adapt to any situation or requirements. We are fast becoming the leading local company of choice
Carpet Cleaning • Upholstery Cleaning • Spot & Stain Removal
Odour Treatment & Removal • Leather Cleaning & restoration • Flood Restoration
I’ve been in the carpet and upholstery industry for several years now and attended multiple training courses and advanced courses to keep my knowledge up to date with the latest techniques in mastering peak cleaning performances. In that time i have heavily invested in machinery and equipment so all my customers can receive the full benefits of our services!
Our Latest Reviews
Not available weekdays? Not a problem we can come on a weekend to suit your busy schedule.
Be safe in the knowledge that your home and furnishings are in good hands with our insured & trained technicians.
We use the best and safest products & equipment available on the market with the added bonus of drying equipment.
Reasons why you may need a clean?
There could be a number of different reasons why you will need carpets or soft furnishings cleaned, obvious reasons will be because of dirt, odour and spillages or you just feel it’s time for a freshener.
But it is also important to consider the hygienic benefits of having clean carpets & furnishings, especially say if you’re introducing a newborn baby into the family home, babies will be more susceptible to bacteria and viruses that can be breeding.
So this would be an important detail to us here at AC Cleaning because after we thoroughly clean for you we would also methodically sanitize the area’s with an antibacterial product that will be child and pet safe, thus ensuring a lovely clean home.
When searching for carpet cleaners near you always check there feedback and testimonials to ensure they are indeed doing a good job in a safe practical manner for best hygienic purposes…
How often should your carpet’s & upholstery be cleaned?
We advise getting your soft furnishings cleaned at least once a year.
If for instance though you have small children or pets we would then advise at least once every six months to ensure that your carpets, upholstery and soft furnishings stay looking there best all year round and hygienic!
In return saving you money in the long run as your soft furnishings carpets etc will last much longer before needing to replace…
***NOW TAKING BOOKINGS THIS WEEK & ONWARDS***
Commercial clients in the area are very welcome, we have the machinery & industry knowledge to carry out your requirements to the highest standards, trained tried trusted & insured…Feel free to get in touch today for a no-obligation free quote.
Mucky Pub carpet clean in Stoke
Why choose AC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning?
- We are not a franchise so we aren’t limited to using just one cleaning method or cleaning solution.
- We respect your home and soft furnishings like our own.
- 100% quality work is guaranteed or we will come back free of charge and do it again!
- Over a decade of industry Knowledge
- We provide assisted drying equipment for your carpet and upholstery.
- We’ll arrive on time, looking professional & smart, we will always inform you if we’re held up in for any reason.
- As an independent company, and NOT a franchise, we’re free to select from any one of the four leading systems we use to clean carpets & soft furnishings.
- We pass on our cost savings from not having to pay franchise royalties/fees.
- We’re fully insured on treatment risks and public liability basis.
- We offer a personal service and pride ourselves on attention to detail and excellent customer aftercare.
Don’t settle for standard work or services that deserve to be nothing more than excellent this is your home and we treat it like our own with complete respect and just how we would like our home be treated & left! Home is where the heart is and hub for precious family time, we understand this more than anything so we want the standard of work performed to the possible highest standards of our ability and that’s our promise!
What some of our customer's say about us
Below is an introductory video of process and methods we use in carpet and upholstery cleaning.
Rest assure you will be hiring a company devoted to achieving the best possible results for you…
* Commercial Cleaning Stoke-on-Trent *
We are very serious and accomplished in delivering results and versatile to work around your business hours, we are using the latest machinery in big area commercial carpet cleaning that can deliver fast and outstanding results allowing your company to operate as usual.
From low moisture cleaning to hot water extraction (steam cleaning) we are able to adapt to your needs whether it may be School’s or nurseries, hotels, business offices, showrooms, doctor’s surgeries, churches, function rooms or anything else…
Receive the full benefits of not only having cleaner carpets but hygienic also, carpets can be the perfect growing grounds for viruses and bacteria. We can also offer the added benefit of applying anti-bacterial & anti-microbial solutions that will kill and prevent contamination of viruses, bacteria and mold spores which can all start from spillages mixed with warm conditions, these extras will be most beneficial to nurseries, pre-schools, and schools cutting staff sickness days down…
Below are some of the commercial clients and schools & nurseries across the area we have previously cleaned for..
please feel free to get in touch today for a friendly chat to arrange for a technician to come and give you a free no obligation quote…
*Thinking of hiring a Rug Doctor?*
When contemplating of cleaning your own carpets you need to consider what your overall expectations are when you have finished and the carpet has fully dried. Being a professional carpet cleaner in the local area I will naturally interact with my customers and the topic is usually carpet cleaning and past experiences…
Everyone who has chatted with me about when they have hired a rug doctor or an equivalent have said they were disappointed with the results, surprised by how long it took and the hassle of hiring and the overall costs were not worth it and would never again.
I personally would never tell anyone not to hire one! I think if someone wants to try and clean their own carpets I say best of luck and if you need any tips let me know, but you need to weigh up the pro’s and cons so let’s break it down and see if it really is worth DIY…
Firstly we see the rug doctor price boards saying £24.99 for 24 hours etc wherever it may be in Stoke-on-Trent whether its a Tesco’s, Asda, Homebase, B & Q or Morrisons. That’s the start cost for the machine unit itself but then you need the detergents like the traffic lane cleaner another 9.99 and then the anti-foaming solution another 9.99 all said and done your paying around £50.00 plus. Then there’s the deposit and proof of address and all the other hassle of visiting the busy supermarkets on a weekend, queuing to park queuing to leave, so again just a little something considers…
When you get it home finally from the busy complex in or around Stoke-on-Trent or Newcastle-under-Lyme you will probably clear the rooms your planning to carpet clean, then your ready to get started one thing I do know you’re in for a long day! To get the best out of these low-performance carpet cleaning machines you really do need to go slow and steady… The water pump on board is a low psi so will flow the water out slowly and then the downside with these machines is the vacuum recovery, these machines really do not pull much of the water back out of your carpet’s.
So what’s happening essentially is all the dirt and soiling on top is been flooded down into the carpet pile, into the backing and then underlay, this will make the rooms smell damp for a few days until they are fully dry underneath. So once done and 8 or 10 hours later you will have carpets that you have convinced yourself look cleaner and they will but at an estimate probably about 30% better in fact…
When all said and done the benefits of hiring a rug doctor are not worth it for most and a reasonably priced carpet cleaner like myself will not cost a lot more and will do a nearly 4 times better job in a much shorter time and you will have dry carpets within hours instead of days, hope this has been helpful but I will say again that if you have your mind determined to hire one I wish you all the best in getting your carpet’s looking beautiful again…
Quick clip of our professional machinery effortlessly cleaning this synthetic carpet at a property in Stoke...
* Health benefits *
Keeping clean carpets has significant health benefits, especially in homes with young children. You must remember that this variety of flooring is similar to a sponge. It will collect and absorb an array of soils over time and hold them deep within the fibers until safely extracted.
With every step tenants, homeowners agitate the fibers and kick loose soil particles into the air. Dust, food, pet fur, chemical residues, and microorganisms are just some of the soils that can become airborne this way, and all can be a breathing hazard. This is actually one of the leading factors to why the air quality is not as pure as outside your home.
Why is it more important when having children?
While airborne particles can affect anyone, children are usually the most at risk. Partly due to young children spend a lot of time on the floor or close, and because their immune system is not as developed or strong as an adult’s. Breathing problems, like asthma, can be triggered by poor air quality in the home, which is why some parents mention to improved health in their children following a good thorough clean.
Molds are probably the biggest risk in most buildings hygiene across stoke-on-trent & Newcastle-under-lyme, they can be spawned by exposing the carpet and underlay to moisture, usually for a day or two. Molds, like other sediments, can inflame breathing problems like asthma, but fungi can be more aggressive in this way.
That’s due to the mold releasing spores airborne that are unavoidably inhaled. In some research cases that were proven, mold exposure to young children has been linked to their developmental and behavioral issues as well, so if the carpets in the home haven’t been cleaned in a long time, then you should consider this.
Who should you turn to?
You may consider renting equipment but as mentioned above, DIY equipment tends to be much less effective than advanced equipment available to a trained professional. And without the correct training and knowledge, you may do more harm than good. For instance, if too much water is left in the carpet during the hot water extraction stage, it can provide a breeding ground for molds and other microbes to manifest and if the cleaning solution is not extracted fully and rinsed it can speed up the rate at which the carpets can become dirty again due to soapy residues becoming sticky.
We don’t aim to scare people into having their carpets or soft furnishings cleaned, we like this information to be available to you so you know here at AC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning we will strive to make your more hygienic and healthier place for yourself and family…
Frequently asked questions
Depending on which cleaning method is used carpets take from 30 minutes to 2 hours to fully dry with the use of driers to help it along. Upholstery furniture tend to be longer with times between 2 – 4 hours! Again driers will be used for a period.
We are fairly competitive with our prices for which we stand apart with our intensive training and insurance to cover your property and carpets or furnishings we are working on. We use the latest and most advanced equipment on the market plus top of the range safe eco cleaning products to ensure most thorough clean possible.
In ideal situations an empty room is always best but we understand that can be a challenge in some cases, so we always ask small manageable things to be cleared and things like sofas we are able to move around…
Absolutely! Stain guarding is a great added insurance after your carpets are cleaned. Once applied and set the stain guard will act as a shield from things such as food spills, drinks ink etc so it will be easier for yourself to blot up and then leaving no visible marks…
*Top Tips for looking after your Carpet’s*
- Vacuum regularly! at least twice a day and thoroughly at least once going north to south & east to west strokes, if you have pets & children you may need to get that vacuum out a few more times.
- Leave your shoe’s at the door or in the hallway, you will naturally wear in a traffic lane in your carpet over time but with your shoes on it will happen a lot quicker.
- Encourage family mealtime at the table this will save your carpet from food and drink spillages and children wiping grubby hands on furniture and the carpets.
- If you have pets try to get into a routine of wiping their paws after walks or been let into the garden.
- In the event of a spillage, remember to absorb as much of the moisture or liquid possible before blotting with cold water and then soaking up again, refrain from scrubbing in most cases this will lock the stain into the fibers.
- Have your Carpet professionally cleaned at least once every 12 months! Your carpet’s lifespan will significantly increase doing so…
- A tip for people who own 100% wool carpet’s or wool mix, with wool being a natural material it is more prone to damage from spills and accidents if you have a dog or cat with bladder problems be extra vigilant! The acids in especially a dogs urine can permanently damage your carpet! In the event of such incident, I advise contacting a trained carpet cleaner in the area as soon as possible for best chance of a removal…
- When having your carpet’s cleaned it’s worth thinking about paying the extra for having your carpet’s stain guarded! This ensures longer lasting clean carpets and no permanent damage from spillages…
- Filtration lines or also known has draft marks ( pictured below ) is a problem seen in a lot of properties is caused from poorly sealed floors is dust finding its way through gaps under the skirting boards and between floorboards from the subfloor! Can be successfully removed by a professional carpet cleaner but tend to return in a space of a few months. Prevention can be choosing darker colored carpets, stain guarding or have your flooring properly sealed…
- Sisal carpets or seagrass is a wick like a carpet made from plants, this delicate fiber needs to be cleaned carefully using very low moisture or dry compound cleaning! Over-wetting can cause the material to retract and shrink! Be careful if you own sisal carpets and wish to seek a professional carpet cleaner, a top tip is to regularly and thoroughly vacuum as they are perfect for holding dust and dry dirt
*Thanks for visiting*
We also do carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning in the following area’s Keele, Hanchurch, Madeley, Longton, Blurton, Trentham, Packmoor, Kidsgrove, Talke, Alsager, Biddulph, Abbey Hulton and the rest of Staffordshire…
Carpet Cleaning Stoke On Trent
Search the website and multiple pages we have to see our recommendations, previous carpet & upholstery cleaning jobs undertaken via the youtube channel or facebook link, also we have a case studies page of specialist stain removals and odor removal. Showing our full capabilities in achieving the desired results for each of our customers.
Thank you personally from myself Adam here at AC Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning for taking the time to view our website and hope we have made ourselves sound right for you! Don’t hesitate to get in touch today for a friendly chat to see how we can help you…